What You Will Learn:
Days One and Two: All Students
- HOST/Racine Industries — more than 75 years of Floor Cleaning Innovation
- How does the flooring, soil and cleaning systems affect your success in cleaning?
- The HOST System – A Total System of Floor Care
- Carpet Spot Removal—the Myths and Realities
- STRATEGEM® “Clean Carpet Every Day at a Reasonable Cost”
- Hands-On Practical Flooring Cleaning Workshop
- HOST Equipment Maintenance and Repairs
- Basics of Upholstery Cleaning
Day Three: Contractors & others interested in starting a business
- Advanced Upholstery Cleaning Workshop
- How to Sell You and Your Service Effectively
- How to Price your Work for Profitability and Customer Growth
- Advertising / Promotional Ideas and Techniques to help you grow
- HOST PCA — A Racine Industries program to expand your knowledge and help you grow
The $75.00 registration fee includes lunches and coffee breaks as well as these materials:
- Comprehensive Course Manual, Complete Guide to Carpet Cleaning and Maintenance for the Professional
- Trained Carpet Care Specialist Test
- Certificate of Achievement
- Product Videos CD
Dates and Locations
- June 22-24, 2015 – Racine, WI
- September 21-23, 2015 – Racine, WI
Here’s what our graduates say:
- “…by far the best overall school I’ve ever attended.”
- “Knowledgeable and articulate instructors were able to answer all of my questions.”
- “I’m a believer! Your school gave me the kind of information needed… it sets me apart from much of my competition.”
Learn From Our Expert Instructor
Arthur L. Dominguez, joined Racine Industries, Inc., in 1987 as a HOST School instructor. He helped to bring a customer/BSC perspective to the HOST School curriculum after being in his own janitorial service and supply business for over 11 years. He continued to be involved in his family’s specialty cleaning business until April 2010.
Mr. Dominguez is currently the Vice President of Business Development and Racine Industries key representative to the carpet industry. He is a Certified Carpet Inspector and Senior Claims Inspector for the flooring industry. Mr. Dominguez was instrumental in the development of CAMCAP, a cost analysis program; the grouted-textured floor cleaning program; aircraft/airline cleaning machine and program; training videos and sales presentations for HOST customers, distributors and salespeople. He is a contributor to the comprehensive Complete Guide to Carpet Cleaning and Maintenance for the Professional.
Mr. Dominguez has taught the HOST School in Racine and on the road throughout the United States and Canada for the last 28 years. He tailors the program to the needs of specific customers that are in attendance and brings greater clarity to this confusing subject. In addition, he has published articles in industry trade magazines on cleaning and maintenance, spoken to a variety of national and state facility/operations managers associations, public school facility manager associations and presented training programs for various fiber manufacturers, carpet mills and industry trade organizations.
Can’t come to one of our HOST Schools? No Problem!
Now you can attend the HOST School in your own home!
The HOST Home Study Course includes:
- Home Study DVD, 4-Disc Set
- Commercial Instructional Videos included in Home Study DVD
- The HOST Training Manual: Complete Guide to Carpet Cleaning and Maintenance for the Professional
- HOST Literature Packet
- Trained Carpet Care Specialist Test for Certification
The HOST Home Study Course is $99.95
To order, please call 1-800-558-9439
Racine Industries, Inc., is a member of the Woolsafe Organization, BSCAI, ISSA, and CSSA.
To request more information on the HOST School, please contact us.
The HOST School does not discriminate against learners on the basis of gender, age, socioeconomic or ethnic background, sexual orientation or disability.