What You Will Learn:
Days One and Two:
- Carpet Fibers and Carpet: What You Need to Know to Clean Carpet
- Is a Hard Surface Floor Easier to Clean than a Carpet?
- Carpet Soiling: What You See May Fool You
- Carpet Cleaning Methods: The Challenge of True Soil Removal
- The HOST System of Total Carpet Care
- STRATEGEM® How to Achieve Clean Carpet Every Day
- How to Clean Grouted Tile Floor
- Spot Removal Tips & Techniques – Fast, Easy & Effective
- Aridex Dry Upholstery Cleaning System
- Hands-on Practical Carpet Cleaning Workshop
- HOST Equipment Maintenance and Repairs
- How to Price your Work Profitably
- Successful Advertising and Promotional Techniques
- To get Business, Demonstrate, Demonstrate, Demonstrate!
- Sell Clean Carpet – Not Carpet Cleaning
The $75.00 registration fee includes lunches and coffee breaks as well as these materials:
- Comprehensive Course Manual, Complete Guide to Carpet Cleaning and Maintenance for the Professional
- Trained Carpet Care Specialist Test
- Certificate of Achievement
- Product Videos CD
Dates and Locations
- November 10-12, 2014 – Racine, WI HOST School
Here’s what our graduates say:
- “…by far the best overall school I’ve ever attended.”
- “Knowledgeable and articulate instructors were able to answer all of my questions.”
- “I’m a believer! Your school gave me the kind of information needed… it sets me apart from much of my competition.”
Learn From Our Expert Instructor
Geoffrey R. Greeley joined Racine Industries, Inc., in 1975. He developed and designed the HOST School curriculum and has also developed training videos and sales presentations for HOST customers and salespeople. Mr. Greeley is the author of the comprehensive Complete Guide to Carpet Cleaning and Maintenance for the Professional.
The HOST School, under his direction, has expanded nationally – to metro sites around the country – and internationally, where HOST is represented in 56 countries. Mr. Greeley has taken the school to the U.K., Scandinavia, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Germany, Holland, Japan, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Croatia, Venezuela, South Africa, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Australia, Iceland and Canada.
In addition, he has published many articles in industry trade magazines on cleaning and maintenance, spoken to a variety of state floor covering associations, and presented training programs for various fiber manufacturers, carpet mills and industry trade organizations.
Mr. Greeley is a HOST representative in key industry associations, including the Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI), the Building Services Contractors Association (BSCAI), the International Sanitary Supply Association (ISSA) and the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
Can’t come to one of our HOST Schools? No Problem!
Now you can attend the HOST School in your own home!
The HOST Home Study Course includes:
- Home Study DVD, 4-Disc Set
- Commercial Instructional Videos included in Home Study DVD
- The HOST Training Manual: Complete Guide to Carpet Cleaning and Maintenance for the Professional
- HOST Literature Packet
- Trained Carpet Care Specialist Test for Certification
The HOST Home Study Course is $99.95
To order, please call 1-800-558-9439
Racine Industries, Inc., is a member of the Woolsafe Organization, BSCAI, ISSA, and CSSA.
To request more information on the HOST School, please contact us.
The HOST School does not discriminate against learners on the basis of gender, age, socioeconomic or ethnic background, sexual orientation or disability.